Thursday, January 14, 2010

Whats this blog about?

Dear fellow bloggers,

My name is Maddy, I will not be saying my last name because of the obvious. :)

So my blog is called 'We all have dreams' which is true, right? Well if you've achieved your dreams well and you now have no dreams well than congratulations. :)

Some of my dreams are, well mainly goals but thats because I try and my dreams come to reality and turn them into goals:
  • Moving to New York City.
  • Re-doing my wardrobe
  • Be thinner
  • Move
  • Do more photography
  • Study more
So I will slowly show my progress on each of these things, well maybe not being thinner as I won't be putting any pictures up of my body. :)

So add me, or subscribe, whatever you do on here. :) Let's chat. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment