Thursday, January 21, 2010

Mini Lookbook.

So it's a Thursday afternoon and I browsing through to find a few lookbooks, especially Gossip Girl. CHAIR FAN FTW. ;D  Anyway, I'm in LOVE with that show. :D I'll rant about that later, considering I could go for hours, if not days. Hahaha.
Anyway, so I was kind inspired by Vanessa, from Gossip Girl to do this outfit.


Yes, that is my dress, necklace and ugly bed covers. :)
Anyway, I'm not too fond of Vanessa's style, although she has some great pieces of bling! I love Blair's style the most! And Serena's, mainly the pieces she wears in summer. :)
So yeah, whether you think it's totally Vanessa Abrams or just, you don't know, well cool. But it's more INSPIRED than actually. ;D

So the dress, I think was from Kmart, price I'm not sure.
Necklace is by Billabong and it was $1.00 at a school fete.
Love Maddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment