Friday, January 15, 2010

Obessesion

Hey readers,
I don't know if anyone actually views or read this blog but for me, it's a venting space. Anyway, I've been kind of addicted for searching and viewing fashion blogs, specifically vintage and prissy type blogs. Liebemarlene is my favourite. :] As a bit of a young fashion enthusiast I really love browsing, window shopping, not really buying anything, online shops. The reason why I don't buy anything is because quite frankly the Australian Dollar compared to the European and American is pretty weak, so at the moment I'm trying to find mainly local designers from Hong Kong, Singapore, Asian countries where our dollar is more strong over there. So anyway, what are some main Chainstore Asian shops, that you can shop online with?

So in my first blog I mentioned one of my goals was to convince my family to move to New York City, if you live in New York City what are some fairly decent areas?

-Maddy

No comments:

Post a Comment