Sunday, January 31, 2010

Paddys Market, Sydney.

So yesterday I went with my dad six hours south of where I live via a plane, what is this place?
Well this a big music 'house and some random famous bridge on a harbour, what is it? SYDNEY! 
So I went to Chinatown and in Chinatown there are these markets called Paddy's Market. Theres like basically all this cheap market-y items.

What I bought.
White stockings/tights. $9.00 AUD.

Versace White Bag, (tote, or hobo. Didn't really say) $32.00 AUD. Yes, it is obviously a FAKE.
It was a orginally $50 AUD but this women was giving it to me for 35$ I didn;t have an extra five from my 40 something dollars I had for the trip so I went and spoke to my dad to get his view on it. He told me just to say you'll get it for thirty. So I went back and this older woman told me it was forty and I said 'Well this women said I could have it for thirty five' so the young woman came back and I said I only had thirty and she was going to give it to me for that price but then the older woman was like 'Do you have any change?' I said, yes, I do. I only had two dollars so I got it for 32 dollars, Australian.

yeah, I need to take those very old photos down.



What I'm Listening too atm: Weightless- ATL.

No comments:

Post a Comment